Thursday 7 May 2015

I miss you... I guess.

OMG, i just found this piece at the back of one of my old notes when i was trying to study, this morning. Guess what? I wrote it in my freshman year when i was probably crazy about somebody (Don't ask). Try your best to enjoy it, i was so young then. PS: I had to cut some parts out, i was too shy.

I miss the little things about you.
I miss our fights...
I miss our long walks on saturdays and our long talks on sundays.
I miss your hard exterior and your mushy insides
I miss how you hated it when i hate you but ran far when i loved you.
I miss how you would hold my hand no matter who's watching
I miss how you would make me laugh when I'm so mad at you
And you make me so angry that it hurts that i love you.
I miss how you claim you know everything about me
And i know nothing about you.
I miss your crazy mood swings.
I miss how you listen.
I miss your stupid laughter and your ugly smile.
I miss you.

3 comments: